Bong’s an excellent option to cheer an afternoon or enliven a fellow evening – these gadgets have been used for cannabis and flavored tobacco for centuries; very easy to prepare – some specific knowledge’s needed (many beginner smokers should get to know it).
Bong smoking makes you taste tobacco fruity tone or multiply the power of your crop, alone or accompanied – easy way (no substantial economic investment); here you have, step by step, all you need to know to use your bong and surprise the most exquisite palates:
Step by step
- Fill the bong tank with water till the tube’s covered – smoke would filter and purify thru water.
- Twist all the bong parts properly and fix the smoke-inhaling hoses thoroughly.
- Shred the tobacco properly, and put it into the bowl slightly pressed – ventilated to combust adequately (tobacco/cannabis amount is up to you).
- Cover the tobacco/marijuana with aluminum foil and make a hole in the middle – other smaller holes around (the more thin holes, the better).
- Light the coal with a lighter/stove and place it onto the aluminum foil (on the tobacco/marijuana).
- Inhale the smoke thru the hoses, and move the coal of the bowl to keep it lit – if unlit, light it till bright red again.
Next, some tips for better experience and real-expert bong user:
– Clean the bong properly after usage – no disgusting ashtray smell; fast cleaning prolongs bong lifespan and gets better experiences – check the bong body (its most dirty part).
– Keep the tobacco in a fresh place, i.e. fridge – if dried, its properties get worse (bitterer taste and sore throat).
– Several liquids for bongs – water, juice, honey, liquor, milk or any other favorite tasty drink for your bong unique touch.
– You can add ice onto the inner liquid – fresh ice, better smoking experience.
– Bright red coal’s firstly placed on both sides of the bowl, getting close to the center while smoking (uniform tobacco combustion).
Getting a bong’s not necessary – you can make your own bong with different objects and food (lemon, water melon, coconut); our post about making your own bong’s precisely focused on this fast, easy, simple process.
Discover the amazing bong world and enjoy an excellent sensation!