- 1 INTRODUCTION
- 2 PRINCIPLES OF DATA PROTECTION
- 3 SUBMISSION AND REGISTRATION OF PERSONAL DATA
- 4 PERSONAL DATA THAT WE STORE
- 5 ACCURACY AND TRUTHFULNESS OF THE DATA PROVIDED
- 6 HOW DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
- 7 HOW DO WE SECURE YOUR DATA?
- 8 ASSIGNMENT OF DATA TO THIRD PARTIES
- 9 RIGHTS OF THE USERS ON THE DATA STORED ABOUT THE SAME
- 10 ACCEPTANCE AND CONSENT
- 11 UNDER AGE
For the purposes of the provisions of the Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, Protection of Personal Data, Electronic Commerce and Quality of Trading SLU with NIF: B83151134, informs the user that is the owner of the personal data files registered in the RGPD (General Data Protection Register) in which your data are incorporated and processed to provide the requested services and send you information about our company that may be of interest to you.
PRINCIPLES OF DATA PROTECTION
We are committed to the following regarding the processing of personal data and our users:
- The processing of data will always be within the framework of the law and will be transparent. Our priority is to maintain your rights as a user at all times. We will indicate at each moment when we will collect your data.
- The processing of personal data will be done only as many times as necessary. Our procedures will comply with the rules for the adequate collection of personal data.
- We only collect the necessary data. We will only collect the minimum necessary data that is needed to carry out the user’s request.
- We only store personal data for the time strictly necessary.
- We will do our utmost to ensure that the data is transmitted and stored securely and as inserted by users.
SUBMISSION AND REGISTRATION OF PERSONAL DATA
The sending of personal data is mandatory to contact and receive information about the services provided. Similarly, the failure to provide personal data requested or not accepted by this data protection policy means that it is impossible to subscribe, register or receive information about these services.
In accordance with the provisions of Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, on the Protection of Personal Data, we inform you that the personal data obtained as a result of sending personal data will be incorporated into a file owned by geaseeds. com with address PI La Figuera / Camino Bovalar nº29 – 46970 – Valencia- VALENCIA, having implemented the security measures established in Royal Decree 1720/2007.
PERSONAL DATA THAT WE STORE
Personal data that we store This can be your email, name, city, etc. … only the minimum and necessary data that we will need to provide a service. For example, to leave a comment on our blog we will only store your email and your name, but to place an order through our online store we will need more information, such as your address to send the order or your phone if there is any incident during Delivery.
Information collected automatically about our users. This data is, for example, the session data stored in the cookies, so you do not have to log in every time you enter the web, or your preferred language. The IP will also be saved when you generate a shopping cart, but for the sole purpose of improving your experience on our website. These are data used to improve your browsing experience and will not be used for commercial purposes of any kind.
ACCURACY AND TRUTHFULNESS OF THE DATA PROVIDED
The user who sends information to geaseeds.com is solely responsible for the veracity and correctness of the data included, exempting geaseeds.com from any responsibility in this regard.
Users guarantee and respond, in any case, the accuracy, validity and authenticity of the personal data provided, and undertake to keep them properly updated. The user agrees to provide complete and correct information in the registration or subscription form.
HOW DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
Cases in which the personal data of our users will be used:
- Provide a service When you use our services, such as making a comment on our blog or placing an order from our online store, we will only ask you for the minimum personal data necessary to carry this service.
- Improve your browsing experience. Our website collects information automatically for the sole purpose of facilitating and improving the browsing of our users through our website. Data as preference or session language, etc …
- In marketing campaigns. At the time of conducting an advertising campaign and offer discounts to our customers. We never spam and our users can unsubscribe at any time if they wish to stop receiving emails and notifications with promotions and interesting news for them.
- For statistical reasons, statistical measurements will be made of the type of user that visits our website. Statistics of the average age of our visitors, sex, etc. These data will always be treated anonymously.
- For other problems and situations, always with prior permission ..
HOW DO WE SECURE YOUR DATA?
We do everything possible to maintain data security. We use secure data transmission protocols such as the HTTPS protocol. We will use your data anonymously whenever possible. We control our systems and protocols so that they are always free of vulnerabilities. Your most confidential personal data is stored in encrypted form in our database, such as your passwords, so that even our company’s employees can not read the passwords of our users.
We will do everything in our power to ensure the security and integrity of the data. However, it is impossible to promise that there will never be security breaches in our system. We also assure you that in the event of a leak or theft of personal data, we will notify you in less than 72 hours so that you take the necessary precautions.
ASSIGNMENT OF DATA TO THIRD PARTIES
Ecommerce and Quality Trading will not transfer personal data to third parties. However, in the case of being transferred to a third party, it would produce prior information requesting the express consent of the affected party in accordance with art. 6 LOPD.
Personal data will be available for our own company and the backup and database company that works with us, IUKANET SERVEIS SL. This third party will never use your personal data for any purpose, but to store them.
RIGHTS OF THE USERS ON THE DATA STORED ABOUT THE SAME
You can direct your communications and exercise your rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition through IP postal mail. La Figuera / Camino Bovalar nº 29 – 46970 – Valencia- VALENCIA, or to the e-mail: administración@grupoeqt.com along with a valid proof on the right, as a photocopy of the DNI when indicating the subject “DATA PROTECTION”.
Right to information: means you have the right to know when your data is used. what data is stored, where it is obtained and why it is stored.
Right of access: means that you have the right to access the data we have stored about you. You can request a copy of the personal data we have stored from you and we will send it to you within 30 days.
Right of change: means that you have the right to request changes in your personal data to correct any error that may contain.
Right to be forgotten: means that at any time you can request the removal of your personal data from our database.
Right to prohibit the use of data – with certain restrictions, you can ask us at any time to deactivate your user and delete your data from the database.
Right to export your data: users have the right to download the data we have about them, they must request it by email through our contact form.
Right to complain to the authorities- means that if you believe that your personal data have been infringed or used illegally, you have the right to complain to the relevant authorities.
Right to revoke consent: you have the right to revoke any permission you have given us to process and store your personal data.
ACCEPTANCE AND CONSENT
The user declares to have been informed of the conditions of protection of personal data, accepting and consenting to their treatment by geaseeds.com, in the manner and for the purposes indicated in this Policy of protection of personal data.
Access to the contents and services of this website are focused on people over 18 years of age. When accessing our content for the first time, users must indicate their age of majority to continue browsing. Therefore geaseeds.com will never store minors data.
ECOMMERCE AND QUALITY TRADING, SLU reserves the right to modify this policy to adapt it to new legislative or jurisprudential developments. The last modification to this file was on May 15, 2018.